So... It is very cold here. Well I don't know what weather is where are you. But in Northern-Europe there is -10c. Plus the wind is also horrible. Here are some tips how to survive it and what I like to do in winter time
There are some foods what are very good for you, in winter.
- Oily fish, if you don't like fish you can buy omega 3 fish oil. It is tasteless.
- Avocado, it contain lots of oils. C- and E-vitamin.
- Take extra care of my skin.
- don't forget your sunscreen
Prevent chapped lips
* Drink plenty of water
* Apply moisturizer
* Brush it
* Don't bite or pick your lips
* Breathe trough your nose
- Home spa, take a ME time
If you do batch, add some milk in your water. It will soften your skin.
- TEA, i loove tea. Especially in winter time.
- Journal is one thing what i like to do. It is good to take notes and write down what do you feel.