Friday 3 November 2017

20 Hustle Quotes - Make Your Day Cound





There are days where you need a little boost. To remind yourself why you started at first place. What will your life be when you reach your goal?

Some days I find myself dreaming too much. I put my dreams in a standstill. That's why I need to remind myself that it will be worth it.


I hope you will get some motivation to keep pushing yourself. 


"Some people are born with very little; some are fortunate enough to have it all. When I grew up, we didn't have much. I had to hustle to get what I wanted... But I had the hunger for more. I didn't always make the right choices, but I learned from my mistakes." - Curtis Jackson

"IF you want something from an audience, you give blood to their fantasies. It's the ultimate hustle"
 - Marton Brando



"There are wolves that lead sheep, then there are wolves that lead wolves" - Unknown

"Contrary to popular opinion, the hustle is not a new dance step - it is an old business procedure"     - Fran Lebowitz

"Be addicted to the feeling of having your shit together" - Unknown

"My confidence comes from the daily grind - training my butt off day in and day out" - Hope Solo

"Hustle beats talent when talent doesn't hustle" - Unknown

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is courage to continue that counts" - Winston Churchill

"Your salary is the bribe they give you to forget your dreams" - Unknown

"I didn't study at Harvard, but I will hire people who did " - Unknown

. "Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen."       - Wayne Huizenga

"Only cure for the struggle is to hustle" - Unknown



 "The road to the success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, driven and passion, it's possible to achieve the American dream" - Tommy Hilfiger

"Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you but all the work in, and eventually it will pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.  "
 - Kevin Hart

"Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself" - Unknown

"Your mind is a weapon, keep it loaded." - Unknown

 "The mill cannot grind with the water that is past " - Daniel D. Palmer

"Hustle isn't just working on the things you like. It means doing the things you don't enjoy so you can do the things you love" - Unknown



"Look in the mirror. That's your competition" - Unknown

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" - Unknown











No comments:

Post a Comment