New Year's Resolutions/Goals
Happpy Neww Yeaar :D...So I guess it's time to make new resolutions and set realistic goals. I know that someone thinks why we set goals and resolutions for the new year. Why you can't start NOW? Like 23 March, Wednesday, 8.37pm. Why it has to be 1. January. :D I think it is like you can get a new chance, to start over, be better, do better. Who doesn't like new beginnings? Well, I personally like to set goals for the new year. It is my favorite thing to do. And the end of the year I can see what have I done and learned.
2017 was kinda random year for me. I feel like I didn't give my best, my all. Like I just was there and went with the flow. But this year I know that I don't want to go with the flow, I want to be the flow.
1 January is like opening your favorite book for the first time. I think you know the feeling. Also, I can use a new planner, write down my goals, resolutions, plans, priorities, habits.
I want to write down some New Year's Resolutions/Goals/Priorities/Habits. I know that it seems a lot but, if you make a plan, manage your time and then take baby steps you can do everything you want. I hope so :D This year I will make an ultimate plan and hope it will do miracles for me :D I guess we will see.
But let's do it :D Hope You will find some motivation. -
- What are your big goals this year? Write down and then break it into pieces. -
- Lose body fat and gain muscle
- Blogging regularly
- Add at least 52 new recipes to my personal cookbook
- Read 12 new books
- Take online courses
- Travel, visit another country
- Save money ;)
- I will have my own domain name
- Buy a camera
- Buy a printer
- Nobody is too busy, it's just matter of priorities. -
- Family - make memories
- Suprise husband more often
- Take care of Yourself
- Be bold with your style
- Go out with friends
- Go to events
- Go for a date, once a month
- Do spa days, once a week
- Be positive
- Challenge yourself
- We become what we repeatedly do - Sean Covey
- Drink smoothies
- Wash your face every day/night
- Meal plan
- Wake up early
- But 3€ beside when you work out :D
- Bake something every Saturday
- Write something every single day (how was your day?Thoughts? Feelings)
- Drink more tea
- Create a new morning/night routine
What are you going to do to make your goals happen? What makes you happy, keep you motivated. Here are some Hustle quotes ;) I hope you will have a wonderful year full of positive memories.