Tuesday 17 January 2017

Favorite winter nail polish - AVON


Here is my favorite winter nail polish - AVON

REVIEW

Why do I like AVON nail polish?

Because it is really long lasting. Beautiful colors, good quality. I have been using Avon nail polish for a long time. Best part is that their polishes are not expensive. An in one tube there is 10ml polish. And it is a lot. I think almost everyone change their appearance seasonally. And changing your nail color is nice way to impress yourself.


https://www.avon.com/ (not sponsored)
Honestly love avon nail polishes.

Here are some of my favorite colors for winter time.
I am amazed how fast these polishes dry.

Gel Shine has 25 shades that you can choose from. So if you are not into these tones you have plenty of another colors to pick.


"Wine and dine" is one of my favorite - It needs two coats but it will dry very fast. It is like dark red, deep wine. You will rock this color every season. It's classic red for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment